Emmaus Bible Correspondence School Courses
The main aim of the Emmaus courses is to encourage the study of the Bible. They are written in such a way as to personally enrich your study of the Scriptures. They do this by giving you an excellent grounding in the Bible and are eminently suitable to prepare you for further theological studies. To enrol, simply place an order of any value as this will provide us with your contact details, and start discovering what the Bible teaches.
How to Order
Please go our Bookshop and order online the courses you would like to study from the various sub - categories listed under “Correspondence Courses”. You are able to choose from more than 120 subjects available, all at a very affordable price. If you prefer one of our catalogues to peruse at your own leisure, please email us and we'll be happy to forward one to you.
General Information about Courses
About the Courses
- Each year around the world the various local offices of the Emmaus Correspondence School supply over 1.3 million courses in over 80 languages and in more than 100 countries.
- The courses are thoroughly biblical and evangelical.
- There is flexibility for students to arrange their own study times at home.
- A separate Exam Booklet comes with each course study book.
- Each exam booklet contains approximately 120 multiple choice questions.
- Included in most exams are a number of ‘WHAT DO YOU SAY?’ questions that allow students to freely express their point of view on the question being asked.
- On completion of your course return your exam booklet to your State Registrar in Queensland.
- Tutors mark lessons, give personal instruction and endeavour to answer any questions you may have.
- An Encouragement Certificate is awarded on completion of each course.
- Course Certificates : an achievement certificate granting units of study is issued for the completion of each study where a minimum of 70% is attained.
- Unit Certificates : these certificates are issued for the completion of 30, 50, 80 and 100 units of study.
- “Emmaus Correspondence School” Certificate : this non-certified achievement Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of a number of Emmaus Courses.